Yes, you can get a refund, but you must keep in mind that the Envato Help Team is in charge of the review and refund process. That is, in other words, the result and time of the refund depends on the Envato Help Team. For convenience, materials for understanding and links to relevant pages will be presented below.
Envato may ask you to provide supporting documentation or evidence. Any refund issued by Envato is entirely discretionary. Envato will make a decision based on all available information and you agree that our decision is final.
Neither Envato nor authors are obliged to give policy refunds in any of the situations listed below.
- You don't want it after you've downloaded it
- The item did not meet your expectations or you feel the item is of low quality
- You simply change your mind
- You bought an item by mistake
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund
- You can no longer access the item because it has been removed or the author who previously provided the item is no longer active on our platform (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).