Users of AinTransitions – Ultimate Seamless Transitions Pack for Premiere Pro, AinTransitions extension for Premiere Pro get quality support from our team of professionals, and directly through their email. Our paid users get a given top priority in our support system, with replies to their support tickets taking precedence.
Have you tried the Help Center?
Although we are eager to help you, please be aware that we also offer frequently asked questions, detailed video tutorials, extensive documentation and knowledge base for every feature in our Help Center area. This is sometimes the quickest way for you to solve your issue or question. Go to https://www.ainforce.com/help/ to search through the entire help materials.
Use our Support Ticket System
There is no chat option in our support, but we manage to fix almost All issues that arise through our support ticket system https://ainforce.freshdesk.com/support/home. You can create a new support ticket or check the status of an already created ticket. Also, you can send an email directly to the support email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for getting fast, accurate support
Are you an AinTransitions – Ultimate Seamless Transitions Pack for Premiere Pro user? If so, please do not forget to indicate the license code (license key) in your support ticket to verify that you are our customer.
In your initial support request, please be as detailed as possible so we can understand the issue.
Here are some tips that helps us help you:
- Be sure to include a license code (license key) to verify you as a customer. Support requests that do not have a license code in the initial request will have a lower priority.
- Indicate for which product you have a request: AinTransitions for Premiere Pro
- Indicate the version of the Premiere Pro in which you work and preferably build (via menu Help > About Premiere Pro)
- It is advisable to specify the version of the AinTransitionsPPRO extension (AinTransitions for Premiere Pro) and the template in the initial request
- Try to describe as much as possible the problem you are facing. Steps, details, category or template names, and generally any useful information that will allow us to better understand the situation.
- Show screenshots so we can visualize the problem.
- What’s even better than screenshots? Video screencasts! Loom lets you create a free screencast where you can show us exactly the steps you are taking and you can explain it as you go.
- If possible, provide the logs generated by the AinTransitionsPPRO extension. If any errors occur, our extension writes the log file to the folder ~Documents > Ainforce Extensions > AinTransitionsPPRO