Yes, we provide support for all our products.
Have you tried the Help Center?
Although we are eager to help you, please be aware that we also offer comprehensive documentation and video tutorials, knowledge base for every feature in our Help Center area. This is sometimes the quickest way for you to solve your issue or question. Go to https://www.ainforce.com/help/ to search through the entire help materials.
Use our Support Ticket System
There is no chat option in our support, but we manage to fix almost All issues that arise through our support ticket system https://ainforce.freshdesk.com/support/home. You can create a new support ticket or check the status of an already created ticket. Also, you can send an email directly to the support email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for getting fast, accurate support
In your initial support request, please be as detailed as possible so we can understand the issue. This will give us the opportunity to help you faster.
Some tips for more efficient support:
- Be sure to include a license code (license key) to verify you as a customer. Support requests that do not have a license code in the initial request will have a lower priority.
- Indicate for which product you have a request (e.g. AinTransitions for Premiere Pro, AinTransitions for After Effects, AinTrailers)
- Indicate the version of the After Effects or Premiere Pro
- Try to describe as much as possible the problem you are facing. Steps, details, category or template names, and generally any useful information that will allow us to better understand the situation.
- Show screenshots so we can visualize the problem.
- What’s even better than screenshots? Video screencasts! Loom lets you create a free screencast where you can show us exactly the steps you are taking and you can explain it as you go.
- [AinTransitions for After Effects and/or Premiere Pro] If possible, provide the logs generated by the AinTransitions extension. If any errors occur, our extension writes the log file to the folder ~Documents > Ainforce Extensions >