Unlike other extensions, AinTransitions extension initially has data on all packs (Free and Core). In other words, you can see in the extension absolutely all available sections, categories, functionality and familiarize yourself with this and the interface of these sections. But, until you install the packs, you can’t see the preview of the presets. And, accordingly, you will not be able to import any of the presets, because the preset pack is not yet linked to the extension.
To be able to use packs and view previews, you need to install the pack by specifying the path with the location of the pack. For this, in the case of a Free pack, you need to specify the path to the manifest file (“AinTransitions-Free-Pack__manifest.json”) and add this to the extension.
Please keep in mind that on the same level as the manifest file (“AinTransitions-Free-Pack__manifest.json”), there should also be a folder “AinTR-Free” in which all presets are located. You can see the described process in the video tutorial below.
How to install AinTransitions extension using ZXPInstaller
- 00:00 – 00:07 – Intro
- 00:08 – 01:08 – Introduction and download of necessary materials (AinTransitions extension, ZXPInstaller app)
- 01:10 – 01:26 – Install ZXP Installer
- 01:27 – 02:11 – Install AinTransitions extension
- 02:12 – 04:09 – How to install Free & Core packages
- 04:10 – 05:07 – How to activate AinTransitions Core package
- 05:09 – 05:19 – Ending
Key Points from video tutorial (steps in text mode)
- Run AinTransitions extension (go to menu Window > Extensions > AinTransitions).
- Go to the “Settings” section (Gear icon located in the lower left corner of the extension).
- Open “Free Package” tab
- Click the “Browse” button and specify the path to the manifest file “AinTransitions-Free-Pack__manifest.json”. Please keep in mind that on the same level as the manifest file “AinTransitions-Free-Pack__manifest.json”, there should also be a folder “AinTR-Free” in which all presets are located.
- Within 1.5 seconds, the extension will automatically restart to update the paths to preview and preset files.