The premium AinTransitions Core Pack includes useful additional functionality, among which “Build Sequence of Slides”. This functionality will be primarily useful when creating photo slideshows. In just a couple of clicks, this will allow you to build a sequence of slides in the required form and also automatically cut the duration of the slides. Moreover, with the help of flexible settings, you can easily rearrange the sequence and duration of slides, including mixing in manual mode.
How to use Build Sequence of Slides functionality
We care about users with different levels of After Effects, so our tutorials are made in a detailed form. Therefore, time codes are available for each tutorial, with which you can find the necessary information. Also in each tutorial at the top there is a visual display of the section.
- 00:00 – 00:07 – Intro
- 00:08 – 01:00 – Interface Overview
- 01:02 – 02:25 – How to use Build Sequence of Slides
- 02:27 – 02:48 – Option 1 – Order by name (asc)
- 02:49 – 03:09 – Option 2 – Order by name (desc)
- 03:10 – 03:33 – Option 3 – Randomize order
- 03:37 – 05:31 – Option 4 – Trim slides duration
- 05:32 – 05:42 – Ending
You can familiarize yourself with the main points from the video tutorial in text form on a separate page “Key points of use“