You’ll find the Advanced Settings by clicking Advanced Settings tab on the top menu. It is worth noting that all the settings from the top menu are only for transitions. There are 9 icons inside. When you hover over each of the icons, this displays a tooltip with the title, so you can always understand what each icon is responsible for. In more detail you can see how it works in the video tutorial below.
- Toggle Imitation of Motion Blur - this option switches the value of the Imitation of motion blur (shutter angle), if this option is available in the transition. Repeated click reverses the option value.
- Apply Random Params - this option generates random parameters for transitions from Glitch Pack or some types of transitions from Shape Pack.
- Horizontal Mirror Edges - this option are designed to enable or disable horizontal mirroring of the footage.
- Vertical Mirror Edges - this option are designed to enable or disable vertical mirroring of the footage.
- Horizontal Flip Motion - this option are intended to reflect the transition’s animation horizontally.
- Vertical Flip Motion - this option are intended to reflect the transition’s animation vertically.
- Reset changes to default - this option rolls back the transition to the default state, but it is important to keep in mind that this only works when the changes were made using the 6 icons that we reviewed before.
- De-Compose - this option produces a de-composition of the pre-composition, which could have been done earlier for the alpha transitions to work correctly.
- Remove all unused items - this option removes from the project all unused compositions that belong to our pack and are located in the folder “AinTransitions Folder”.